MTM1028 Moisture Tester.
Moisture test meter helps determine if you have a moisture problem in your siding, floors, walls, attic and anywhere else. Perfect for mobile homes. Detects moisture in wood, sheet rock, carpets & more. Simply prick the surface with prong and read the meter. Simple and easy to understand. If your moisture reading is higher than 15%, you have a problem. Requires one 9-volt battery (not included).
When you follow a link on this page to buy a part it will instantly add that part to a shopping cart with Aberdeen Home Repair, a family owned business in South Dakota. We have partnered with Aberdeen Parts Store to offer you the best prices, products and service in the mobile home parts business. We take the responsibility we have to you seriously. We chose to work with Aberdeen Parts Store for several key reasons:
- - They are well known industry experts in mobile home repair.
- - They ship orders same day in most cases.
- - They have been helping people across the country with mobile home repair for nearly 20 years.
- - They are willing to help you both before and after the sale with installation, troubleshooting, and part selection.
- - They offer an 12 month exchange warranty
- - They do not charge a restocking fee on returns.
- - They are readily available by phone (605-229-2627) and email ([email protected]).
- - They know enough about many parts to build them from scratch if they are no longer made.
- - They are a great family run business that takes care of their customers.