Manufactured Home Additions & Roofed Decks Manual (5150)
“There’s more information in this manual than you’ll probably want to know!” If building an addition or deck is on your ‘to-do’ list this year, then this 107-page instruction manual written by L.J. Wright is a must-own.L.J. Wright has spent 25 years building decks, carports and additions for manufactured homes. Mr. Wright knows his stuff! If anyone is more qualified to write this book, I don’t know who. Mr. Wright dedicates this manual to his teacher and mentor Bill Ramier.
When you follow a link on this page to buy a part it will instantly add that part to a shopping cart with Aberdeen Home Repair, a family owned business in South Dakota. We have partnered with Aberdeen Parts Store to offer you the best prices, products and service in the mobile home parts business. We take the responsibility we have to you seriously. We chose to work with Aberdeen Parts Store for several key reasons:
- - They are well known industry experts in mobile home repair.
- - They ship orders same day in most cases.
- - They have been helping people across the country with mobile home repair for nearly 20 years.
- - They are willing to help you both before and after the sale with installation, troubleshooting, and part selection.
- - They offer an 12 month exchange warranty
- - They do not charge a restocking fee on returns.
- - They are readily available by phone (605-229-2627) and email ([email protected]).
- - They know enough about many parts to build them from scratch if they are no longer made.
- - They are a great family run business that takes care of their customers.