Reader Interactions


  1. Melinda says

    What is the name of the white ceiling panel with the plastic strips in between ? I’m trying to find someone that sells it’s because that is what is in my home

    • MHR says


      The most common name for what I think you are describing is simply Ceiling Panel or Ceiling Board. The dimensions are typically 4’x 13′. You will likely have the best luck finding this at a specialty mobile home parts store. Try to find one that deals exclusively with RV’s and/or manufactured homes and they should be able to get it for you.

Your Thoughts