104060000 CMF Roof Jack 12″
SRJ1 roof jack fits most all Nordyne CMF furnaces with 4″ vent pipes. Measures 12″ from flange to bottom of chimney. Must be installed on a flat surface. To install on a pitched roof, order the correct sloped roof adapter (available below) that corresponds with the pitch of your roof. The barrel of the roof jack must hang below the ceiling and connects to vent pipe (available separately) which extends up from the furnace. Adjustment is made by sliding the 4″ vent pipe up and down inside the roof jack. Size of roof jack is determined by measuring the distance from the ceiling to where the flange sets on the roof. Includes ceiling trim plates.
When you follow a link on this page to buy a part it will instantly add that part to a shopping cart with Aberdeen Home Repair, a family owned business in South Dakota. We have partnered with Aberdeen Parts Store to offer you the best prices, products and service in the mobile home parts business. We take the responsibility we have to you seriously. We chose to work with Aberdeen Parts Store for several key reasons:
- - They are well known industry experts in mobile home repair.
- - They ship orders same day in most cases.
- - They have been helping people across the country with mobile home repair for nearly 20 years.
- - They are willing to help you both before and after the sale with installation, troubleshooting, and part selection.
- - They offer an 12 month exchange warranty
- - They do not charge a restocking fee on returns.
- - They are readily available by phone (605-229-2627) and email ([email protected]).
- - They know enough about many parts to build them from scratch if they are no longer made.
- - They are a great family run business that takes care of their customers.