Important Information About Our Parts Store!
- - They are well known industry experts in mobile home repair.
- - They ship orders same day in most cases.
- - They have been helping people across the country with mobile home repair for nearly 20 years.
- - They are willing to help you both before and after the sale with installation, troubleshooting, and part selection.
- - They offer an 12 month exchange warranty
- - They do not charge a restocking fee on returns.
- - They are readily available by phone (605-229-2627) and email ([email protected]).
- - They know enough about many parts to build them from scratch if they are no longer made.
- - They are a great family run business that takes care of their customers.
Can not find what you are looking for? You can visit Aberdeen Home Repair and search for thousands more mobile home parts. Alternatively you can visit Mobile Home Parts Store for even more options.
Relay – time delay. H30-90. H24V. 15SHI. Replaces 104381000, 104381 & 309572. Time delay relay used in some Miller standing pilot burners. Turns on in 1-30 seconds (H1-30) and off in 30-60 seconds (C30-60).
105144000R Time Delay Relay$25.06
Time delay relay used in some Miller direct ignition burners. 24V coil. Turns on in 30-60 seconds (H30-60) and off in 1-30 seconds (C1-30). Replaces 105144000.
Double pole single throw blower and fan relay. 24V coil. With the power off, terminals 5 & 6 will be closed and terminals 2 and 4 will be open. With 24V to terminals 1 & 3, terminals 5 & 6 will be open and terminals 2 and 4 will be closed. Be sure to remove wires from terminals 2,4,5 & 6 before testing. Also known as # 9400-13Q152. Replaces 620537, 6205370, 620689, 6206890, 621867, 6218670, 621873, 628337, 6283370, 660190, 104786000 & 105521000.
Nordyne 01-0157 SPDT 24V coil relay$12.00
Nordyne replacement fan motor relay. New style, perfect fit!Terminals 1 & 3 are for 24v input. Terminals 5 and 6 are normally closed (NC) and terminals 2 and 4 are normally open (NO). When 24V is applied to terminals 1 and 3, terminals 5 & 6 will open while terminals 2 and 4 will close.Replaces 01-0157, 620537, 620689, 621871 & 621873. ÿAlso known as Packard PR380.Technician Note: ÿDon’t get too caught-up with the terminology of SPDT (single pole double throw), SPST (single pole single throw), DPST (double pole single throw) and DPDT (double pole double throw). ÿRarely is the proper terminology assigned correctly to a relay. ÿSort of depends upon who’s interpreting it when the relay is labeled. ÿIf any concerns, give us a call. ÿ
621869R SPDT Relay$11.95
Single pole double throw relay. 24V coil. With the power off, terminals 5 & 6 will be closed and terminals 2 and 6 will be open. With 24V to terminals 1 & 3, terminals 5 & 6 will be open and terminals 2 and 6 will be closed. Be sure to remove wires from terminals 2,4 & 6 before testing. Also known as 9400-14Q152. Replaces 621097, 621869 & 103963002.