PLEASE-Help/Coleman-Evcon furnace

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

tinyone

Ok, my post: https://www.mobilehomerepair.com/phpbb/v ... php?t=4973
I took off the cover of the circuit board, there was maybe an 1/8 of tsp. of water on it. I gently dried it w/towel/q-tips. I have definately lost the "roof jack" I think it's called? I looked up a roof from yard, there's just a skinny pipe, about where the furnace would be, it wasn't like that before. So, that's where/how the water got in. It's cold here now. Heater's been shut off, I had my space heater (on fan only setting) drying it.
It's a Coleman-Evcon brand, I guess model #DGAT086BDD? There's different model #'s on it. I was looking at the roof jack parts listed, mine says 86 - 95 in.? part # 4000 - 7101C. It lists other in. sizes/part #'s, they're bigger. I didn't see any of that kind listed in your part area. The home's a '94 Shamrock, if that helps. Please help, thanks.
Robert

Hi,

For roof-jack, you measure from top of furnace to roof line, then get roof-jack with that measurement inside the spectrum of said roof-jack.

Will also need hydroment sealant to apply around flashing and swivel joint.

Check number in furnace model number again and repost model number.

Circuit board if wet needs to be replaced.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
tinyone

I measured from furnace to ceiling, it's 14 1/2 in. I guess moodel # is: DGAT056BDD, does that sound right? That model # is listed in a couple places..If I dried off the circuit board, it's still ruined? :oops:
Thanks a lot!
Robert

Hi,

It's not furnace to ceiling, it's furnace to roof.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?