Furnace and Blower will not shut off!

Post all other heating and cooling questions here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

TheSandflea

I have a Intertherm Ultraflex electric furnace model number
FEH-020HA-03, last night I noticed it was not shutting down so I shut off the breakers in the breaker box, it was rather warm in my home. I wanted to get a programmable tstat anyway and figured the old one was bad, so I did. The old one was a two wire manual jobby and I wired the white wire to the W on the new tstat and the red wire to the RH and left the jumper in place, between RH and RC. I then programmed and set the temp on the new tstat and turned the breakers back on. It still would not shut down and after reading some of the threads it seems a sequencer may be bad, please help!
Robert

Sequencer # 901076 can be seen and ordered through PayPal

from left side of page here :

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/NordyneElec.html

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
TheSandflea

Thanks Robert, I'll give this a try. Is your diagnosis of this the same as mine? Would there be anything else I should pay attention to? I appreciate your assistance!
Robert

You're very welcome, happy to help. Yes, the sequencer controls the elements and blower motor during heating cycle.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
TheSandflea

Good to know Robert, I have a part number for the part that I can see has the copper contact burnt in two, could you PM me with a price quote that includes shipping? The part number is 15 S 22 also this number 309593. Thank you again!!!
Robert

Hi,

The part number and ordering info was given earlier. Shipping is $8.00.

Go to link to order, click on pic for enlarged view.

Thanks,
Robert