Kitchen flooring

Come share your ideas for sprucing up your property.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

markow05

After reading about everyone doing remodels on their homes I had to do something about my awful kitchen floor. It's the first step in my whole kitchen re-do.

The linoleum was just awful when we moved it. It had stains on it that I just couldn't get out no matter what I did or tried. I lived with it for 3 years and decided it was finally time to change it. :lol:

So here's the choice of flooring we selected. After the holiday's are over with we're going to re-do the cabinets, countertop and walls. Oh boy I can't wait to get started!!

Popsicle_toes

Beautiful change!
Doni
proud owner of doni's dump!
Yanita

Good job, doesn't take much to change the appearance of a room.

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
markow05

Thanks ladies!

Now you can see why I want to hurry and start working on my kitchen cabinets. :lol:

I think with the eggshell/almond color cabinets and trim it'll really brighten it up.
jams002

why that color of your kitchen flooring, but not white color is in the flooring of your kitchen white is cool color,

When we moved into our home we originally had a white vinyl floor that was so stained and dirty looking that no matter what I did to strip it from all the build up nothing worked. That's when I decided that I didn't want a white floor anymore.

We found the tiles at a discount store and decided that I liked this one best. The next step will be to clean & strip my cabinets of the brown so that I can paint them an antique white color. Once all that is finished then we're going to re-do the walls. Haven't decided on the color of those though. :?
Trudi

Thanks Markow, can't wait to see more.