Re-Level Special $59.95?

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

Got a advertisement card in the mail say they will re-level any mobile home Single, Double and even triple wide for only $59.95 This guy is license and bonded- insured said they are only doing this to keep their employees busy during the Holidays. That's 85% saving! They been in business for 13 years.

I don't think I need a re-level, new home (earthquake bracing system) no settling cracks etc.

But anyone in Ventura county area who may need one this sounds like a very good deal.
Mark
Site Admin

Definitely a heck of a price. There's gotta be a catch tho. Sending a couple guys over for that price would make them lose money. They'd be better off doing nothing than losing money.

Mark
You can't fail if you don't try!

They say they are offering these huge saving to reduce their taxable inventory.

I figured once they come they will probably trying to pitch some kind of sale but if you home is fairly new, what can they say?

They are license and Bonded they should honor their special deal.
Susan

Wow, if they really have nothing to do, maybe they can drive the 400 miles north to my house. I'll make 'em some lunch too!
Susan

Accept that some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue

Give them a call who knows? LOL!
Mark
Site Admin

I see the fine print in the testimonial. ". . . . . . they took the time to explain your products to me."

Basically when they arrive, you'll get a hard sell to buy more of their options. They must be pretty good at it, or I guarantee they won't ever do a $59 deal again.

Mark
You can't fail if you don't try!

My Product? You meant theirs? just trying to help other members save money, maybe they do this every year around this time for tax reasons. Who knows they might be legit though they probably hoping for more business. If I ever need a re-level I may wait till this time of the year if they do this special promo every year.
Demolition

When I was fresh out of High School, I was the Oil Changer at a New Car dealership. The boss explained that I was supposed to look for other problems.
Do they need a new belt? and similar problems.

I never met these Mobile Home levelers but some...
might look at your house and say "You need to purchase this product or we have to call the local inspector and your house will be condemed."
Call Dinwiddie Demolition we'll tear that house right down.
Sweep up every splinter n haul it out of town
Yanita

HI,

Well, here's my 2 cents, I certainly agree with Mark...there is probably a hard sell once they get there. BUT heck if it cost you nothing for them to come then why not? It's up to you to say no to all the other things they are trying to sell.

As long as you know that your electrical and plumbing are up to code then there is not alot they can do to get your home condemned.

But hey, Thanks for sharing the offer that you received. If you call them let us know the outcome!

Happy Holidays,

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Old Guy

I think if you need a re-level, call them. If you have buckled siding, or any of the other things they list, I'm sure they will offer to fix those as well, for additional money.
All companies have promotions at one time or another, and all of us buy from salespeople. (Don't argue with that, what, did you have everything you own given to you?)
Your grocery store offers to sell you something below their cost, (it's called a loss-leader) and they hope you buy something else so they make some money. If you just take the 2 liter pepsi for 19 cents and walk out the door, they lose money. Same way with the $59.95 re-level. Let's face it, MOST homes have something wrong with them. Whether or not you choose to fix it is up to you.