Floor plan

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

gillard

Hello

Here is another quick question if anyone has a mobile home floor plan for a 1975 12x52 bendix or something similar.
altasnowman

hi gillard what is it you need to know about Bendix trailers need a little more info to try to help.
The dirtyist word in the dictionary CANCER....it takes many too soon and leaves nothing but anger and pain. We all mourn the loss of those that have succummed to this......
gillard

Hey
I need a floor plan of the mobile home drawn to scale before I can get a building permit was just wondering if anyone had one of a 1975 bendix 12x52 or something similar.
mokehillannie

altasnowman,

Can you get some graph paper at the stationary store or WalMart and draw up your own plans of the mobile home?

I did that once for our planning department for a house we built. It passed inspection, we got the permits, and we built the house.
Greg

If you are trying to locate a plan on the internet I would sugest going and buying a lottery ticket, I think the odds are about the same. Prints on newer homes are hard to find, you home is a pre HUD home. Many of the Pre HUD home builders simply went out of buiseness when the HUD standards went into effect. Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
Mark
Site Admin

Most plans are just drawn-up on graph paper. Tenants in the Park I manage do it all the time for their projects. They also have to draw in their lot lines and how far away they are from neighbors and streets. Nothing has to be really drawn to scale -- but the measurements written on the drawing have to be accurate.

Greg is right on about finding a blueprint.

Mark
You can't fail if you don't try!