New Moderator!

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

Mark
Site Admin

This website has the best moderators in the world, and now we're adding one more. Welcome JD! Actually, many of you may have already thought of him as a moderator as he's been around awhile and his time and advice has become invaluable to this board.

So let's all welcome JD as our newest moderator. Check out his profile. Invite him as a friend, then post a hello to his profile.

Mark
You can't fail if you don't try!
Yanita

WOO HOO,

Glad you came aboard JD!

~Yanita~
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
JD
Site Admin

Thank you Mark and Yanita. I am honored to be a part of this forum. So many good people come here. The folks asking and answering posts here are the most well mannered people I have seen in any forum. I am flattered that you invited me to be a moderator.

My thanks to all.

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
Harry

Hi JD

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
Barb P

Well, how cool is that!!Congratulations JD!:)
BarbP
Susan

Congrats JD. Your advise is worth it's weight in gold. Now if you would just move a little farther north, things would be perfect!

Susan
JD
Site Admin

Thanks Harry, Barb and Susan. Yes, it is very cool to be asked. We'll see how cool it is when things get sticky. I know that our moderators take on a lot of heat sometimes when they need to perform their duties. But again, just to be a part of this forum with so many good people here is an honor. I was just proud to know all of you folks in the first place. Thanks again.

Susan, you live in a beautiful area! Must be like a National park there.

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
Greg

Welcome JD, As I always say we have a support team second to none!! When everyone puts their heads together I have never seen a problem that we can't solve (eventually). Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
JD
Site Admin

Thanks Greg. You are right about MHR.com Nothing like it out there. I saw one of the big MH sites out there just chocked full of wrong advice. At least here we have many minds and histories to work with.

Thanks again.

JD
Last edited by JD on Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

geraldk

congrats jd your advice is always most looked for ..
im not a dr. but ill take a look
JD
Site Admin

Thanks gerald. What a compliment! I like the mix of everyone's ideas. I have learned several things and products from using the forum.

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

stillworking

Couldn't happen to a better - smarter - nicer person!! You bring a lot to the mobile home table. Congratulations!
JD
Site Admin

Thanks stillworking. I used to live in Lawton when I was a kid (Ft Sill Army brat). Anywhere near you?
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

stillworking

Lots of people have passed through Lawton. Hate to own up to it, but I've never been there. I should go one of these days. I'm in southeastern Oklahoma, about 60 miles southwest of Fort Smith, Arkansas - lots of mountains and lakes here and beautiful land is still affordable (if you can stand the ticks, mosquitos, chiggers, snakes, humidity........)
JD
Site Admin

Yeah, that's what I remember. Chiggers, a water snake hanging off the end of my shellcracker stringer, and cotton, lot's of cotton in Lawton.
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!