We added french doors and windows--photos

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

DCDiva

Well we finally got to work this weekend on the MH--our dd--the rental--well the big snow took out the back part of the roof and until we get a new roof on--have the permits in process--not safe to work in it--we put in new walls for the kitchen/bath/new French Door and back door/some new windows--we worked good friday for a few hours,Sat,and Sun--it was nice to get to see some progress--the grrrr part was when I talked to the permit guy--we could have pulled out the mh and put a new one in--the realitor told us we could not--so always check with the officals first do not believe realitors --too late for us--but we could have only had one vs 2--the are grandfathered in--and a PS please pray for the miners and families in WV our project MH's are close to the area and they are wonderful people--here is the link to the photos--when I post as an attachment it is always too big
http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/cre ... s-_-Sharer
Melissa in WV
Denise

I'd like to look at your project, but I'm not going to "join" to see them......sorry. I'm sure it's beautiful.
DCDiva

Sorry you did not get to see the photos--Joining Kodak gallery is easy,email address and password, does not cost anything to view the photos---to up load your photos is easy--I have kodak cameras and once A year I have to buy some photos to store my photos but the price is so cheep for photos and I have over 100 albums so tons of stored photos so cheep for me lol but they do not bug you after you join and many share there photos this way as it is easier than attaching photos and when I share on this site my photos are always too big and you have to right click view photo to see them lol..so this is the easiest way for me to share our project,sorry you missed it
Melissa In WV
flcruising

If you have problems with the pictures being too big when embedding, you should just create another location for those pictures you share on sites like this, and just shrink them down to a reasonable size before linking or posting.
[color=blue]Aaron[/color]
Lorne

WOW, what a project. Nice job.
1987 Craftsman Double Wide 42x28,w/attached 28x12 foot enclosed porch/ re-shingled 2 yrs ago. Original exterior vinyl w/no sheathing.