Cabinet pics !!! need ideas?!!

Come share your ideas for sprucing up your property.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

Willc

Sorry for the quality of the pics I think the computer interferes with the camera. I tried the glazing but did not like it . I still have to do black trim on the bases of the base cabinets , the bottom of the top cabinets and a rope trim on the top of the top cabinets.
I know the back splash looks bad . I need ideas . I am thinking of tounge and grove cedar running horizontal, Or reclaimed barn board . I would do somthing diffrent behind the stove for easy cleaning and risk of fire. so what are your thoughts?
Starting over remodel junkie
Greg

You will need something easy to clean, so any type of wood would need to be smooth & sealed so I would think barn wood would be out. How about some laminate flooring?

I am sure others will have plenty of ideas. Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
Trudi

Is there a reason that you don't want to just paint the backsplash and stove area? Do you like faux treatments such as brick, block, tile, or even wood?
Yanita

Hi,

Hey Trudi, click on Will's name, and then check out his personal photo album. You will see some beautiful work that he has done in another mobile.

Hey Will, have you considered tin tiles for your back splash area?

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Trudi

Thanks Yanita, I just did. Made hubby look too. :wink: Incredible work, especially the stone fireplace, the wood floor, the tile, oh well, might as well say the whole thing.