Wanted: mobile home picture ASAP

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

Mark
Site Admin

Hi,

We've moved our store to a larger building, and now we're in the process of creating new signs for the building. For our sign I am looking for a picture of a doublewide mobile home. The picture must be high resolution (as high as your digital camera goes). The picture must be a non-winter scene (which is my problem around here or I'd take one myself! LOL). The picture must be clear with a neat yard.

Of course I have plenty of pictures in my computer, but I tend to take low resolution pictures as most are used on the website. So none of my pictures will work.

If you got such a picture, please e-mail it to me at [email protected]. How cool would that be -- a picture of your pride and joy on our sign. Your house on display for the hundreds of cars that drive by every day. Actually, it'll be on 3 signs.

The sign guy is waiting -- so please hurry! Send it today along with a note saying that I have permission to use it. I'll only pick one (well, maybe I'll pick more than one if the sign guy is OK with using a different pic on each of the three signs.) Once the sign is up, I'll post storefront pictures on the website showing our sign with your mobile home.

Thanks,
Mark
You can't fail if you don't try!