Super Bowl Parties...

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Yanita

Hey everyone,

Now I am not a huge football fan...but I do love a get together with friends...

Whats everyone doing for the bowl?

I am headed to a friends for good eats and a good time...

Ohhh, the team of choice...The Steelers

Yanita

LOL, and for you NASCAR fans...WOO HOO... next weekend is the start of another season! :wink:
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Dean3

Yeaahhhh Steelers!! My 2nd fav team! Clip the Card's wings! Tar and de-feather them birds! :D

My 1st fav team shoulda put on the cheerleader's outfits in 08! Woulda been just about as productive :( Sad Chiefs,,sad.
Harry

Yo

My favorite team is the Clearwater Tornados Class of '62.

Half time now. Let's see what the Cards can do.

Made some killer fried rice for the main meal today......... Recession food.

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
Dean3

Yes!! Pitt got it!

They were fallin apart in the 4th but a few big plays put em back on top. Whew!

I do have to eat My words tho,,it was no tar and de-feather job,,was a nailbiter of a 4th quarter!

Hats off to the cards.

Dean
JD
Site Admin

Went to a small get-together, 5 guys. I was the only one projecting a Steeler win, so the shouting was pretty one sided. At least until the end.

Way too much food. Meatballs, crap, shrimp, and all fixins you can think of. I did my best but the food won.

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
Dean3

Steelers 27/Cards 23- then - Food 1/JD 0..:D

I didn't have that problem,just stayed home alone and had sandwiches n chips. Coulda went to My Son's place to gather around His new flatscreen for slow cooked BBQ pork but decided against it,too much alcohol there and I'm stickin to My 1 month dry goal,,2 days to go on that!

My neighbor just got done using their company skidloader to clear snow from My parking area. Took 10 minutes. Now there is room for a visitor to park between My car n truck. Just watch,We'll surely get a big blizzard with drifting now! LOL

Dean