Powertex texture gun by Wagner

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

Lorne

works pretty well. http://www.wagnerspraytech.com/portal/t ... 1,747.html

Just follow the directions. When they say "Pancake Batter" consistency they don't mean real runny. I'm waiting for the splatter to harden a little, then I'll do the Knockdown. It's really humid down here so it takes a little longer.

They recommend trying it out on a test panel first to see the results, but my wall is my test panel. So far this $99 machine is worth the money.

Half a hopper did a wall and a half sprayed over twice.

I could have rented a hopper gun and I have a compressor, but this way I don't have a lot of setup just for a couple of small walls.

I may start going over ALL the walls in the house, it's so much fun. The wife hates this idea.

Got to go and spread my splatter. Have fun.
1987 Craftsman Double Wide 42x28,w/attached 28x12 foot enclosed porch/ re-shingled 2 yrs ago. Original exterior vinyl w/no sheathing.
Dean3

A smaller unit like that might be just what I need for narrow areas like hallways,stairwells,and small closets,not to mention houses with only a few small repairs.

I see Amazon has them for $91 and free super saver shipping. Not enough work going right now for me to warrant the purchase though,I might add it to my wish list and see what happens.

TY for the info Lorne.

Dean