New Store Progress

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

Steve S.

Very nice Mark :D ...I hope you have great success with your latest endeavor. I wish we had one of these stores in Maine...mobile home parts are rarely found in the big box stores. In these tough economic times, let's hope lots of people discover the economy and good value of owning a mobile home!
Demolition

I dont like going shopping but I would have fun visiting your store.
Call Dinwiddie Demolition we'll tear that house right down.
Sweep up every splinter n haul it out of town

Looks great , Congrats and most of all thank you . I got your book and your site has been loads of help . I have bought some stuff from your online store . Its hard to find mobile stuff around here. I will be adding some more pictures soon . Just finished painting new walls and put down laminate floors . What a joy that was , only straight wall was new one. I could write a book on what not to do . OH do not toss small pieces of laminate because they are missing the locking edge . They will stick in new drywall with very little effort . Like little frissbee's . I would not have had the nerve to do what I did last year without the support of your forum. Thank You all . Its nice to have so many people views and Idea 's .You made it all possible in one place.

Lee