Paint sprayer

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

jimncheryl

Hi, I am asking for some firsthand reviews of paint sprayers , I would like an all purpose model for inside/outside, latex and clear lacquer, easy to use.
Make and model would be appreciated.

Thanks
Jim
opinion free

I bought the Graco Project Painter 7. Model: 261805. It is an airless paint sprayer. I used it to spray the stucco wall that surrounds my lot. It worked beautifully.
I bought it online from gleempaint.com. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND this company. I've bought all the tips and storage fluids from these guys. Without question, the best prices and service.
The only drawback to the painter, was the cleanup. The innards of the sprayer, were easy to clean. The exterior cart and unit itself, was a pain to clean. It didn't need to be cleaned, but I wanted to keep it looking brand new.
Greg

Jim, The Graco line is a top shelf professional machine with a professional price to go with it. Depending on what your plans for it are it may be worth while to look for a good used machine or a machine from a rental house.

The key to airless painters is to keep the CLEAN!! Not just rinsed out. It takes some time to thoroughly clean an airless, you end up taking about everything apart and cleaning each piece.

Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
Steve-WA

Storage fluids?? Oh sh*t, going to gleempaint.com right now...