Nordyne model m1mb 070a bw power issue

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Combustibleink

So the combustion blower in my furnace went bad. I bought a new one, replaced it. Now that part is working but I’m having power issues. It used to do this sometimes because I’d turn the power off to the furnace. I think the thermostat needs replaced because it was always blowing. So if I left it off too long it would give me the blink code for no power or the one for failed ignition. My neighbor had someone replace the igniter.

I checked all the connections and it did light up and ran for maybe 3 minutes. Now it’s not even giving the blink code, it completely turns off. No lights at all.

It does start going through the sequence. Like I can hear the combustion blower turn on, then the click for the igniter. Then it just kept clicking(there was a flame going but the yellow light didn’t always turn on) before finally giving the four red flashes. And now it’s just powering down completely. Any ideas?