Evcon DGAA070BDTB blower won't kick on

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Lrogers4024

I have a Evcon DGAA070BDTB and the blower won't kick on. I've tried shutting everything completely off including the gas and turning everything back on. It sounds like it going to start but the blower never kicks on.

This was installed on 10-13-06
hvac1000

Does the burner run and does the furnace get hot? Is it just the blower than is not working?
God, grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
the courage to change the things I can;
and the wisdom to know the difference.
Lrogers4024

The burner runs and gets hot...It sounds like its going to kick on and then about the time the blower is suppossed to kick on it doesn't.

I noticed this morning there are 3 flashing lights in the hole next to the on/off switch.
Robert

Go here on left side :

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/ColemanGas.html

Locate Remote Flame Sensor # 025-35354-000

Click on pic for enlarged view.

Then follow these tips :

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/TechTip1.html

Aside from this, best to call a Tech to take a loos at it.

Could also be a blockage in main burner orifice (spider/web)

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
Lrogers4024

Thank you so much for your help.

I was able to get a tech out here from our local gas company tonight and it turned out to be the combustion chamber and the pressure switch were both bad. Luckily, I had purchased the service guard plan through them and so it didn't cost me anything and I have heat!

Thank you!
Robert

Hi Linda,

That's great and you're very welcome.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?