Cross reference for blower motor?

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Floyd

This is a Coleman 7900 model #7975A856.

It has started making squeaking noises from the motor that sound like bushings or bearings going out. It just started yesterday and doesn't do it continuously. I pulled the blower unit part way out and confirmed that the noise is coming from the motor itself.

I haven't been able to find the motor in any listings. Do you have a way that I can cross reference it?

It is a General Electric with the following info:

Model #5KCP39MGM964S
Equip Mfrs #HC41BE115

1/3 hp, 1075 rpm, 6.7 amp.

I figure by the time I take it apart and find out whether or not I can replace the bushings or bearings it would probably be just as well to put in a new motor.
hvac1000

The motor it shows for your unit is a 1/6th Horse power. You have had a blower change for A/C use and that is why you have a larger motor. Robert will be along and he will know exactly which motor you need to order. He stocks all the motors for Coleman units and can ship on out to you pronto.
God, grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
the courage to change the things I can;
and the wisdom to know the difference.
Floyd

Thanks for the quick reply. If I do take a look at the bushing on the old one, is this repairable and if so, where are the parts usually available?

Also, I have noticed some motors are single speed and others are multi speed. I can't see where this one specifies.

Thanks again.
Robert

Hi,

It is 3 speed .

Blower Motor # 1468-2309 @ $141.80

Run Capacitor # 1499-4461 @ $10.64

Shipping approx. $18.75

It is best to go ahead and replace the motor, but to rebuild, you would need a Motor Shop.

If interested in above, please call toll free tomorrow after 9AM CST

to 1-877-263-7860 and charge to Visa or Mastercard or have a

PayPal Invoice sent to you for payment.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?