Replacing Booster Motor

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

andyr78

Hello I have a Coleman Evcon DGAT090BDD furnace and will be replacing the booster motor this weekend. I am purchasing the part that was recommended on this site about 2 months ago.
http://www.aberdeenhomerepair.com/store ... ster-motor
I just wanted to make sure before I started that I wouldn't need any special tools to get this thing replaced.
Thank you
andyr78

I successfully replaced the booster motor today. Thank you for your help and suggestion for the part. The guys at Aberdeen were very good and delivered what they promised. Once again thanks for your help. I am sure I saved a lot of money doing this myself.
Robert

Hi,

You're very welcome, happy to help. Glad all went well. Sorry I was not available sooner, I had knee surgery Tuesday and been recovering and down for a bit.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
andyr78

Not a problem, I just appreciate the help. If I had to make one suggestion for anyone trying this. Make sure you have a long handle screw driver. One of the screws are pretty hard to get to without one.
Robert

You're very welcome, happy to help. That does happen at times, glad you got it taken care of.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?