HVAC unit stolen

Post all other heating and cooling questions here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

kti

Our outside unit was stolen. We are being told we need to replace the entire system inside & out because they do not make them anymore. I believe it was a 10 seer. Is there anyone that has replacement units for it. thanks :cry:
garrett_reukauf

Someone was pretty gutsy to do something like that. That's really too bad to hear. What is the make and model of the inside unit? What was the make and model of the outside unit? From what I've read, the 10 seer is kinda phazing out, although you can still get 'em in some places. Hang around a bit and I'm sure Robert or one of the other guys will show up point ya in a good direction.
Robert

Hi,

Copper thieves are really becoming tiresome across the country.

The 10 seer are no longer made and available only where they haven't sold out of their supply.

IF you cannot find a 10 seer condenser, you will need to replace both condenser and a-coil to match with each other.

South Carolina is my home State, what section are you in ?

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
kti

Thanks for your help. I will get the make and model to you. Does anybody know who may still have a supply of 10 seers?
Robert

Not many, just have to check around.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?