Coleman Evcon DGAT090BDD

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

andyr78

Hello,

Tried using furnace first time today. It is not working. The Diag light blinks 6 times. I tried searching but could not find anyone who had 6 blinks. I can get the fan to turn on, but not the heat.
Thank you for any assistance.
andyr78

Might end up having to call someone out. Now it's only blinking 3 times. Which if I have done my research correctly is the Centrifugal switch.
Robert

The booster motor with cent. switch would come on first with a call for heat. It would have to reach a certain speed or nothing would work.

IF the cent. switch is bad, the booster motor will have to be replaced.

Can give ordering info if needed.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
andyr78

That would be great.

I am going to need to get this repaired before it gets too cold. Thank you for the reply.
Robert

Hi,

Booster Motor w/Cent. Switch # 7990-317P/A can be seen and ordered here by paging down:

http://www.aberdeenhomerepair.com/store ... ster-motor

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
andyr78

Thank you for the information.
Robert

You're very welcome, happy to help.

Thanks,
Robert