First suggestion didn't help -- any others??Coleman EB15B

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

swr470

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:17 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Just the blower running wouldn't run up the electric bill a whole lot, so you must also have one element not turning off either. To fix this, replace the sequencer. For your furnace, that is part number 3115-3571. It can be seen and ordered on this page of our website: http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/ColemanElec.html

Thanks,
Mark

Mark,
I installed the sequencer as suggested. The blower still runs continuously. I have to kick the unit off at the breaker. Any other suggestions??
Robert

Replied to email.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
Jen

This is the exact problem we have. Blower runs continuously. It will only shut of with the breaker. The blower started doing this right after we had a cold spell and had to use the heat for just an hour or so one morning. The home temperature is fine. The blower is just annoying. I saw in another post that the sequencer is used with the heat. What controls the blower when using the A/C? What could we check besides the sequencer? We have already changed the t-stat.
Thank you.

Coleman Evcon EB15B
Jen

Oh, and thank you for your site!
Robert

Hi,

Please start a new thread with your questions to keep these separate and easier to follow.

I will answer then and give info needed.

Thanks for kind words on the site.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?