Why was my post locked?

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

BeachBoy

I recently posted the topic, "Electricity Surging." I wanted to add a final reply as to what the problem really was, but I find it is locked. Why?

Well on closer examination, we found that the ground on the power pole had been knocked loose. I called the local electrical company. Their guy was there in 45 minutes. I guess the liability issue put a fire underneath them. Electricity is now fine, but my tenant's 9 year old TV was fried. I offered to buy him another, but he declined. It would have been a different story if his big screen plasma TV had of been ruined.
Greg

Beachboy, We are trying to get a handle on the posts here. We are trying to lock them after 20-30 days or after the questions have been answered.
I can assure you it is nothing personal. If you look through some of the old posts you will see some that were originally posted 6 months ago and people will read it and post an answer for it, thus bringing it back to the top and giving it a new life, even though the problem probably has long since been fixed.
We welcome you and all others to start a new topic and as always feel free to ask questions. Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
BeachBoy

Thank you.