Miller M3RL08DA BW Inducer problem! HELP!

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

plymouth41

My heat will come on sometimes and heat up and cut off fine and other times the blower fan will stay on and continue to blow cool air and not cut off until you turn master switch to off and when turned back on it is fine. Sometimes it trips inducer moter limit and other times it doesn't. Also the Red light on circuit board is flashing. Removed inducer motor and it was like a pink plastic piece crumbled up and fell apart.
Robert

Hi,

Call Mark toll free tomorrow at 1-877-263-7860 or check locally. You will need a new Restrictor Orifice for the induced draft motor.

That is most likely the problem here with what you have stated.

If you will scroll down to the M3RL Vent Switch tripping thread by RussC, you will see more info on this.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
plymouth41

I have a inducer limit switch and a orifice ordered to try. Thanks for the help. This is a great site.
Robert

Hi,

You're very welcome, happy to help. Did you order from us or elsewhere ?

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
plymouth41

Didn't know you sold parts, but If this doesn't fix it I will buy whatever else I need from here.
Robert

Hi,

Yep, that's why I gave you our toll free number to call Mark to see if he had it or could get it.

If it is made for mobile home hvac and a lot of other hvac, we have it or can get it.

Thanks for keeping us in mind next time though.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
plymouth41

I was getting a runaround with the local HVAC company, 2 weeks and no parts! I called Mark today and ordered 2 Inducer Restrictor oriface's today.
Robert

Thanks, we appreciate it.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert