903658 Flat Roof Jack 15-23″
Roof jack with all-weather crown for flat or low-sloped roofs. Adjustable from 15-23″ when measured from roof (not ceiling) to top of furnace. This 9036.. series roof jack is used on almost all Nordyne gas furnaces that are MGHA or newer. Models included are M1, MBHA, MGBA, MGBB, MGHA, MGHB, MMBA, MMBB, MMHA, MMHB, MSBA, MSBB, MSHA & MSHB. Roof jacks are no longer available for MHA & MAC furnaces. Installation instructions included. Outside pipe is 8-3/8″ which fits over about an 8-1/4″ pipe on the furnace. Inside pipe is 5-1/8″ which fits over about a 5″ pipe on the furnace.
When you follow a link on this page to buy a part it will instantly add that part to a shopping cart with Aberdeen Home Repair, a family owned business in South Dakota. We have partnered with Aberdeen Parts Store to offer you the best prices, products and service in the mobile home parts business. We take the responsibility we have to you seriously. We chose to work with Aberdeen Parts Store for several key reasons:
- - They are well known industry experts in mobile home repair.
- - They ship orders same day in most cases.
- - They have been helping people across the country with mobile home repair for nearly 20 years.
- - They are willing to help you both before and after the sale with installation, troubleshooting, and part selection.
- - They offer an 12 month exchange warranty
- - They do not charge a restocking fee on returns.
- - They are readily available by phone (605-229-2627) and email ([email protected]).
- - They know enough about many parts to build them from scratch if they are no longer made.
- - They are a great family run business that takes care of their customers.