901374 Blower Motor
Flat mounting.This is a new substitute for the original 1/12hp motor which is no longer available. 1/10hp 1-speed blower motor. Rotation is counter clockwise when looking from the back of the motor (CCWLE). 115V, 1050 RPM, 2 oil ports, 3.38 amps, shaft size is 1/2″ x 2-3/4″, housing is 5″ diameter x 3.25″. 2 black wires. Flat 3-leg mounting bracket. If angle mounting is required, use motor 901621. Used on the following heat-only furnaces built prior to July of 1985: MGH-045, MGB-045, MAC-1145, MGH-055, MGB-055 & MAC-1155. Replaces 620-8180, 6208180, 620818, 901373 & 9013730. For units with a/c, look at motor 620699.
When you follow a link on this page to buy a part it will instantly add that part to a shopping cart with Aberdeen Home Repair, a family owned business in South Dakota. We have partnered with Aberdeen Parts Store to offer you the best prices, products and service in the mobile home parts business. We take the responsibility we have to you seriously. We chose to work with Aberdeen Parts Store for several key reasons:
- - They are well known industry experts in mobile home repair.
- - They ship orders same day in most cases.
- - They have been helping people across the country with mobile home repair for nearly 20 years.
- - They are willing to help you both before and after the sale with installation, troubleshooting, and part selection.
- - They offer an 12 month exchange warranty
- - They do not charge a restocking fee on returns.
- - They are readily available by phone (605-229-2627) and email ([email protected]).
- - They know enough about many parts to build them from scratch if they are no longer made.
- - They are a great family run business that takes care of their customers.