PROFILES

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

Yanita

Hi everyone,

This is just a reminder that we would really appreciate it if you would all please complete a profile about your home. It's easy to do and will only take a few moments to complete.

When profiles are available it enables everyone to answer your questions in a timely fashion. It also saves on asking the same basic questions time and again. If you do not know all the info we ask for that is fine, you can always edit your profile latter. :D

You can say as much or as little as you want about yourself, your family, and post pics to your personal albums as well.

To complete your profile click on the MPS (My Profile Space) icon above. If you do not have that icon please go to the "Website Questions" forum on what you need to do to get it. I will be available to help if needed. Either email me, PM, or post here.

Thanks, I look forward to reading the new profiles!

~Yanita~
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
JD
Site Admin

Many times when forum members would like to answer questions, there is no information in the post or the profile about types of roofs, siding, plumbing etc. The person answering often has to make assumptions or try to cover all bases. Profiles, at least about your home, can be a lot of help.
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
masswood

Hi Yanita, I don't see My Profile Space anywhere. I see MPS Search and MPS Groups at the top of page. Can You Help me Out?. Thanks.

Joe
masswood

I also Don't see anywhere to edit when I go to my Profile. Thanks

Joe
Yanita

Hi Masswood,

You need to invite someone to be your friend, I can do this for you. I will invite you, you respond, then you will get your MPS link, it will be located right under the Book/Parts link.

Did you read the threads on this in the Website Questions forum?

Thank you for preparing to complete your profile! :lol:

~Yanita~
lowensp

No profile option here either
Yanita

Lowensp,

Are you sure, I checked your profile and you have Mark as a friend, thats is all that is needed to get a MPS icon, located right below the BOOKS/PARTS link....

~Yanita~

PS, Masswood did you get your link to MPS?
masswood

Yes, I did Yanita. Thank You very much!

Joe
Yanita

Your welcome,

I just went and checked out your profile...wow! Thanks for sharing all the pics of your home...nice place!

~Yanita~ :D
Yanita

lowensp,

Do you have your icon....

~Yanita~
masswood

Thanks Yanita! We work hard at keeping the place nice, With a 12 and 7 year old its not easy. We bought the house new and have made many upgrades. We put in all new light fixtures,bathroom floor(there was carpet in there), laminate floor in dining room,painted the whole place, put up lots of crown moulding in bedrooms,put on two decks one 10x12 in front and 16x24 in back,new medicine cabinets and light fixtures in bathrooms, dressed up the flat panel doors as you can see in one of the pictures, new blinds, painted animals on walls of daughters bedroom.( that was fun), put up a 12x16 barn shed as you can see in the pictures. Thanks for looking at the pictures!

Joe
Yanita

LOL, I like the profile area and the albums the best!

When we have the profiles of the home and then pics to go with it it sure does make everyones job easier when we try to help with repairs/upgrades.

You have done a good job with your home, looks like a very comfortable place to live.

~Yanita~
JD
Site Admin

That's a very nice home, Joe. That looks like a dog on a shelf in the green bedroom.

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
Manitoba Bill

Looks like a show home. And surround speakers in the bedroom! Now that's different. LOL
[color=red]
I'm not an Expert, just a DIY[/color]
masswood

thanks JD AND Bill, actually Thats a Neopet. Something that my 12 year old is into, the deer is not shown in the picture. I will say when I bought the home I was real sceptical about living in a manufactured home. To Date I have no regrets and nothing but pleasure and comfort living here. We have an acre that seems like we are in the country but have city sewer and water. I would recommend this to anybody. when we started looking for a home we had a target area that we wanted to live, there was no way we could afford a stick built home in this area as they go from 250,000 on up. manufactured housing made it all possible for our family. we live in a manufactured housing development that has 1/2 acre and acre lots for sale. manufactured houses in this development go for around 160,000 and up to around 200,000 and they appreciate very well, so those who say they always loss value are wrong. Its all about location. looking forward to participating in this newsgroup, hopefully I can be of help to some, and hey, If I learn something that would be great.

Joe