Error Message

Find an error, need help completing a profile, have a suggestion? Ask us anything relating to the function of this website. Unable to post? Then email us from the contact page.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

boboleeenk

After I sign in and click on 'your blog,' to make a blog entry, I get an error message in large orange letters that says:
GENERAL ERROR
cannot get shoutbox information.
How do Ifix it-I would like to blog. Thanx for any help I can get.
Still kickin!
JD
Site Admin

Hi Bob,

The blogs were shut down a while back due to a spamming (or worse) problem. I am not sure what Mark's plan is for blogs and other features. If you had a MySpace or other blog, you can include that link or info in your profile.

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
boboleeenk

Thank you, JD, for the reply. I do have a "MY SPACE" spot. I'll get a link into my profile , as soon as I edit it -I set it up mainly to interact with my kids, and there's a lot of junk on there that most people woudn't be interested in. Thanks again for your help.
Still kickin!