Habitat for Humanity restores

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Socalrudy

Don't know if this topic has been broached, but my brother the electrician turned me on to the Habitat for Humanity Restores. I have two in Orange County and they are great for resources. I found stuff there like cabinets, doors, rugs and hardware for next to nothing. Plus you are contributing to a very worthy cause.
Here is the link.
http://www.habitat.org/cd/env/restore.aspx
I am living my white trash dream of owning a mobile home and my parents couldn't be prouder.
Yanita

Hi,

I am very familiar with these stores. Have donated to them as well as purchased.

I promote these stores as much as I can, others do as well. Glad you are using them, they are a great resource.

I am going to move this to the Off Topic forums as this forum is reserved for repair related questions.

Thanks,

Happy Holidays,

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Gladey

I used to work at the one here in my town! Fun job (except for cleaning out the old fridges that came in. Yuck). It's good to go to ours every week or two. The merch. is constantly changing, and if you notice something has been there for awhile, they'll probably reduce the price. I'm sitting on a couch from the ReStore right now!