Nordyne E2EH-015HA/ wiring fire need help

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

tkcsman

Nordyne E2EH-015HA/ My wiring and plugs inside control panel overheated and burned/melted. This is inside where transformer and sequencers are. Sequencers are burnt also. I need to get parts to repair, need help picking right ones. I need sequencers, wiring, and plugs that are on top of box from thermostat(one is an on/off switch). Does it come in a kit?,or must purchase seperately . I can post pic if needed. Any help would be great, I like to do my own repairs,just need parts. Thanks
Robert

Hi,

Sorry for delay in responding, have had some computer problems of late.

Ok, by wiring, do you mean you need wire ?

Plugs, what are you calling plugs, the actual molex connector plugs or are you talking about switches such as the on/off switch ?

Detail with or without pics and I'll lay out what is needed and how to order.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
tkcsman

Hello,Thanks for response. I will need wires, mine are melted together because of overheating. they are different colors(I assume different gauge also). When I say plugs it is the molex plugs, also there is an on/off switch next to the molex plugs I would like to replace just to be sure. The sequencers are bad also,I would like to replace them and the transformer just above them to be sure there is no future problem. I just want to order right parts for my furnace/air unit as some numbers are not readable on the parts. The sequencers are two on one metal strip. I have looked at what you have and will probably have to get 3 ft. or so of each wire. Any advice would help greatly, Thanks,Paul.
Robert

Hi Paul,

Go here to see and order components listed through PayPal :

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/NordyneElec.html

Sequencer # 621679 @ $35.00

Transformer # 621814 @ $19.80

Toggle Switch (SPDT) # 632091 @ $16.33

Go here to see and order through PayPal the wiring accessories :

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/FurnaceElec.html

I always use either 10 or 12 gauge wire. Mark has 10 and 14 gauge listed at above link.

Not sure if he has added 12 yet or not or whether he could get it.

If matching the colors exactly would not be confusing later, you could go with all 10 gauge.

On down is the molex connectors, male and female and the removal tool if needed.

All can be ordered through PayPal or if you need further help or have questions on the wiring, you can call toll free after 9 AM CST to 1-877-263-7860 and charge to Visa or Mastercard or have a PayPal Invoice sent via email for payment.

Ask to speak with Mark.

You may also wish to get some of the high heat terminal connectors also.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?