wiring problem

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

mikep69

I have a nordyne furnace mgh-055 two wire stat and a miller ac unit that was controlled by a 6245607 curcuit board, somehow all the wires are disconected and I have no Idea where they go.can someone please help me out?
Robert

Hi,

That p/n is 624567 . Shouldn't be but 2 wires, red and white from t-stat.

Red to R and White to W at top of board.

Then you have two molex connector plugs, one for the side and one for the bottom

With it disconnected, the unit may not be working .

Do you have any wiring diagrams ?

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
mikep69

Hi robert
The plugs are on the curcuit board, side and bottom but the furnace never had those so they cut the ends off and connected them that way.it is an a/c add on thats why the added the 624567.all the wires that come from the board to the furnace are disconnected,and no I have no diagrams I'm totally lost
Robert

Hi Mike,

So they cut the ends at the furnace to connect the wires, but now have disconnected those wires and left the wires just hanging there ?

If so, there is a possibility the unit does not work and this is why the wires are disconnected.

If it does work, with all the wires disconnected and no wiring diagrams, you will need a Tech to wire it up.

Too many variables from past wiring for me to attempt from here without being there.

A Tech should be able to trace each wire and easily see where it connects.

We have the molex plug connectors to do it as it was originally which will make it easier once you know where they go.

The box is a 2 wire circuit relay box. You also have a heating control box.

The wires connect the two boxes with the t-stat, blower motor and outside a/c condensing unit.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?