Finished laundry room pictures

Come share your ideas for sprucing up your property.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

texasprairierose

Yanita,

Finally! We actually finished the laundry several months ago but I am just now getting around to getting the pictures posted.

If you will remember, we had laminate in the laundry room and hated it; so we took it up and put down 18" x 18" stick down tiles from Cryntel. These tiles from Cryntel can either be grouted or left ungrouted...we chose to grout. I posted a close up of the tiles so that you can see what it looks like with the grout.

I absolutely love it! In fact, two weeks ago we bought enough of it to do the kitchen, sun room and both bathrooms.

I will be posting more pictures in the future as we are getting ready to start a complete kitchen remodel this weekend...all new cabinets, countertops, floor, sink, faucet, paint and border!

Diane

Yanita

Hi,

Looks good. Thanks for the photos and updates.

As I have said in the past I have never used these tiles so please keep us posted as to how they do.

I have used the Novalis brand purchased from Lowe's, I loved them! I did them in my kitchen but I left the original full sheet vinyl in place as it was still in excellent condition.

I have some clients that have installed laminate throughout their homes. Some of them are starting to have problems in the "wet" areas. What was it again that you did not like about laminate.

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
texasprairierose

Yanita,

The laminate that we have has a smooth, matte finish and it shows every speck of dust, every crumb and every drip of water. A friend of mine had the same type in her kitchen one time and she summed it up very well when she said, "It looked good for the first 30 seconds after being mopped." We don't have kids or inside pets but is still hard to keep it looking good.

Diane