HVAC repair in Memphis Area???

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

MattInAR

Anyone know of a company in the Memphis area that will do work on mobile home ductwork? I tried the local one in AR and they say everything is fine while cold air pours out under the home in summer and heat pours out in winter. Over a year with $300 to $450 electric bills! I can't get any of the HVAC companies to come out, all I get is "We don't work on mobile homes."
Build Learn Grow
ponch37300

Most companies don't want to deal with MH repairs. Have you gone down below to see what the problem is? Is the belly material and insulation all intact and in place? No holes in belly material and insulation has never gotten wet? Is the cold air just coming out in one spot or one general area? Is this a double wide with a crossover tube?
MattInAR

I couldn't get under the house last month due to back problems. I finally got a company to come out even though they don't normally do mobile homes. Their guys removed the old crossover duct and replaced it, and hung it up off the ground where it should be. It had three large holes in it. You could tell from the breakdown in the material they were old damage. The ac is working great now. I'm going under the house for a full inspection as soon as the weather is cool enough.
Build Learn Grow
ponch37300

Glad you found a good company to fix it for you.