The shade of white used in roof paint

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

nestsman

I need to apply Koolseal or some other product to my rolled metal roof. Then I need to paint the white wood trim shown in the photo below. Then I need to add a white seamless aluminum rain gutter. I'm trying to figure out how to do this so I don't get three different shades of white. Should I just start with the white color of the heat resistant roof paint, and then match it to the paint I use to paint the wood trim? What have you guys done in the past?

Thanks!
roof.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Greg

I honestly think you are overthinking this. In the end all the eye will see white, not 3 different colors. Now it the roof were 2 different shades of white or the gutters were then it would stick out like a sore thumb.

Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
ponch37300

I agree with Greg here, no one is going to notice if the gutters and roof are different whites. Plus overtime they are all going to weather/fade at different rates since they will be different materials so even if you match them all to start they won't stay matched.