DANCING WITH THE STARS

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Yanita

How many fans of the show are there?

Tonight is the begining on the new season!

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Harry

Hi

We always watch.

Good batch of hoofers & stars? this year.

Great show.

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
Yanita

Hey Harry,

Not sure that I am going to watch this years show. Yup, there was some good dancers, but for the most part they already know how to dance.

The "Stars" this years or at least some of them are pro singers and therefore they already have dancing experience. Granted not ballroom, but still "prepped" I guess for the competition.

Some of the couples got scores that most in the past never achieved until the 3 or 4 th dance....

Don't know, will watch tonights show, the mens turn to give it a whirl...

Yanita
Yanita

Hey Harry,

Well I am tuned in to watch the mens dance competition tonight. Will see from here if I am interested in watching the rest of the season.

Yanita
Maureen

I don't have much free time to watch this year! Most of my time this time of night is either delegated to writing the boys, or I'm busy working on their room and the guest bathroom. Not to mention we look like were going to have a really early Winter here, so yard work when I should be cooking dinner LOL!

I saw some of last nights program. Yeah, there are a few younger ladies that have the dance/singer experience. But I also saw Jane Seymore and Marie Osmond. Jane had twins at 50 years old and Marie has had more kids than I can remember! They are still moving quite well! I caught a little bit of tonights show. It's a good playing field this year. They've just stepped it up a few notches, in my opinion!

Maureen 8)
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.
'Plato'