Car wreck then a fight...............

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

I rear ended a car this morning...

I tell you, it was going to be a REALLY HORRIBLE day!

The driver got out of the other car, and he was a DWARF!!

He looked up at me and said "I am NOT HAPPY!"

So I said, "Well, which one are you then?"

That's how the fight started..........................
Yanita

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Can't say that I wouldn't have done the same though...so who got cited for the altercation.....

Gotta admit the next time someone tells me I am not happy, I am gonna grin and say the same thing..."Then which one are you!" That's hilarious!

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Harry

Hi

Yep, Sounds like Grumpy....maybe Dopey.

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
Sylvia

As an auto insurance agent I will HAVE to tell my co workers that today. :lol: It will make me laugh for a week at least everytime someone calls in with a rear end collision accident.
Ketta

Well, I'm sorry for your bad day. I hope all turns out well.

But, I commend your quit-witted response. I know it didn't go far in ending the incident well, but since I'm the type that doesn't like confrontations, I am usually amused when I hear of people adding spice like that. The few times I've been upset enough to say what's on my mind, I've managed to get a laugh now and then, but usually I think of what I should have said when it's too late.

Hopefully you might get some goodness out of making others laugh. :)

LOL! It was a joke I was never in a accident........ :lol:

I mostly ride a motorcycle to work when I can, believe me if I rear ended a car I doubt i'll be standing if I'm lucky.
Busybee1952

Hahaha! Good one Jim! I love it!
With courage you will dare to take risks, have the strength to be compassionate and the wisdom to be humble. Courage is the foundation of integrity ..... Nair, Keshavan
Ketta

I totally meant to conclude my post with, "And if this is a joke, which I suspect it is...good one!" *slaps knee and guffaws*

But I forgot. See? Always too late.
Maureen

Hey Jim9298,

Thanks from both Warren and I! I read this earlier, but then had to go back and read it to Warren tonight. With the stress over the boys, normal job stress, etc, etc.... we just loved it!

Warren growled for a minute, until it clicked LMAO!

If ya don't mind Jim, I'm gonna steal that joke for letters to the boys! They need all the laughs they can get right now!

Maureen 8)
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.
'Plato'

Hi Maureen,

Your more than welcome to use the joke, anything for our boys and girls in the military to tell you the truth I didn't come up with this joke I wish I did, but I copy pasted from the motorcycle forums. I thought it was really funny and thought I would share here so we all could have a good laugh. I just didn't think anyone here would take it seriously. But I just let it go just to see how far it will go.

Jim

I will pray for you brave sons for safe passage back home.
Ketta

I took it seriously at first because of some interesting situations both my mother and I have been in. The most recent being the one where I got angry enough at a woman who cut in front of about 20 people at the post office to comment on her horrible smell, but despite that she still needed to learn to wait in line.

It's a long story, sorta, but you can see why for a moment, your joke was believable.