So, it is a flleetwood.

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

betty_joanne

Figured out what the mobile home we bought was. It is a 2000 fleetwood. I could not find a model # anywhere on the mobile home. I looked under the sink, closets, bathrooms,kitchen closet, by the doorway, outside the trailer(all i found was the fleetwood industries and the hud-seal code), etc.
Hmm, how many 2000 fleetwoods that are 2240 (28 by 76) could they have possibly made?
Only other things i found in the home were things labeled Intertherm, siemans(breaker box), and mortex.
What kinds of a/c,water heaters, etc. are standard on fleetwoods. I have to replace the a/c, water heater, etc.
Greg

Betty joanne, I suspect that from what the dealer told me when we bought ours that there is no such thing as "standard". the dealer specs everything from layout to colors.
The things you mentioned are all universal so finding replacement should not be too hard to do. Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
betty_joanne

Oh, my gosh just figured it out!!!

This is my floorplan here:
Green Hill SLE by Fleetwood
Model: 4723C
28' X 76', 1967 Sq. Ft., 3 Beds, 3 Bath

http://www.mhquote.com/formsFleetwood/F ... er_ID=&V=2
Jess

That's great! We finally found the info on our in of all places--the master bedroom closet! It was taped in there next to the water heater!!

Jess