No house for me!!

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Yanita

Hey Kashton,

Where are you anyways? How are things going on getting another home? Got any updates for us?

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Jim from Canada

you can always make a home bigger...kinda hard to do that with land

Jim
Robin

That's so true. We live way out in the country - I say way out, we're only about 7 minutes from town, and 30 minutes from my job. But we live on a quiet country road, our closest neighbors have gone to the nursing home, and we have bought the 9 acres across the road, not to mention that our yard is fairly big. I'm all for big spaces!!
kashton

Hey ya'll, I'm still here. The mushroom depot is taking all my time. 10-12 hour days there.
I can't see the pics from here anymore either. Not the red x, but the cracked pic symbol.

We haven't moved yet. We have been waiting 7 weeks for the roof trusses. Because of the flood, everything is so backed up here. Both the places are still for sale. we will see what happens.

I have more work to do here now anyway. We have had a Bear, and it has distroyed my greenhouse. Now I have to take it down.

Hey, Troyster is here. Haven't seen him in a while. Better talk to him for a few.
Humanity is a parade of fools, and I'm at the front, twirling a baton!
Yanita

Hey Girl...

Roof trusses, are you building a home?

Tell the troyster we said Hey!

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
kashton

Building a new roof. I won't sell the trailer without one. They have changed the regs here. We are no longer aloud to build our own Trusses. That kinda stinks, but too many people are building when they don't know how.

Yeah! Tomorrow will be my first day off from the depot in over a month. Japanese holiday, so we can't ship our mushrooms. Prices here are really low. But heard they weren't much better in the U.S.A.
This business is really stress full!
Humanity is a parade of fools, and I'm at the front, twirling a baton!