I LOVE THE STEELERS!

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Georgie

Anyone else here a football fan? Tonight is the first night I have actually got to sit down and watch one of the Steelers' preseason games, so far they are winning 20-6 over the Eagles. We have football parties for the whole season, especially for the Steelers Vs. Bengals games! Our neighbors like the Bengals, it's a fun rivalry between us! We tease them that when we redo our roof we are going to do a black metal with STEELERS written in gold across it! :lol:
JD
Site Admin

LOL, a steel Steelers roof. That should be enjoyable for your neighbors to see. It is a double whammy because now they will need to get an orange roof!

Love NFL, but just watch bits and pieces in the pre-season. Steelers did look good today though.

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
Maureen

Huge football fan here also! Unfortunately, I'm a 49er fan... have been since the early 60's. Okay, so once again it's not looking like it's their year LOL! Oh well! We also really enjoy college football here. Both the U of Oregon and th U of Nevada Reno have done pretty well over the last few years!

We don't hold football parties all season anymore, too old for that! But we do up bowl season and the Super Bowl really well!

My very best friend lives in PA and is a huge Steelers fan. I always give them respect because I love her!

Maureen 8)
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.
'Plato'
Georgie

We sure do LOVE our Steelers here! I'm not too much of a college football fan but my husband does like Michigan. I know, I know! :roll: As long as Pittsburgh has a half way descent season I am good! I am trying to talk my hubby into getting a plasma before they play the Browns on the 9th. You know he should be begging me for the plasma, shouldn't he? lol :lol: