Sturgis Rally

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Mark
Site Admin

The Sturgis Motorcycle Rally is gearing up this weekend. I was in Sturgis last weekend, which unfortunately was too early to really feel the rally effect.

Since I won't be able to make it back, best I can do is enjoy it via a web cam. To check out it, click on this link, and then click on web cams listed pm the left side of the page: http://webcams.sturgisbikeweek.com/

For sure next year, we'll be there during the rally (not before, not after, but during). This year we got suckered into going to a wedding the weekend before. Wife and I about got a divorce over that one as I didn't want to go the wedding, and she did. So guess who won! LOL.

Mark
You can't fail if you don't try!
Yanita

LOL, since you address has not changed it's plain to see who one that arguement!

Thanks for the link...

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Greg

Now hold on Mark, If you leave Saturday AFTER the wedding, you could still make it to part of the rally!! Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
Maureen

Mark, I knew you were a smart man! Yep, if mama ain't happy, no body's happy! On the other hand, if it wasn't a close family wedding, I would have chose Sturgis and just sent a really nice gift LOL!

I was just getting ready to post The link to Hot August Night's web cast. It starts tomorrow night. We took tonight off, but we'll be down there through Saturday from tomorrow on, I think. I'm considering taking one night off to stay home and watch the Sturgis rally!

How cool is that, hot cars and bikes all on the same weekend!

Maureen 8)
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.
'Plato'