Baby Pics

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Jim from Canada

Just got it yesterday with only 67k on the odometer. Newest car I ever owned. Rated for 40 mpg so I feel really good on that front too as it is almost double that of the van. The best part is the bow tie on the front. I am finally free of Mopar products!! Beauty ride even at 120km/h. I am going to have to watch that as it sneaks up on you. The sound system is 160 Watts with a sub and turns down when you slow down. Went for a bit of a cruise yesterday with the sunroof open. Didn't want a sunroof but it had one and I like it. So many neat things I can't think of them all, but we really like it.

JimImage
Harry

Hi

Nice ride!

I'm starting to see these on the roads down here.

Harry
Aside from the roof leak, soft floors, rats, mice and bursted plumbing ........ how do you like it?
Yanita

Hey Jim,

As Harry said, nice ride.

I still have a tendency to like to "hear" my music, so if you do not like the feature that the music turns down when you slow down...it can be changed. Or at least in my Monte Carlo you can turn that option off. read the owners manual and it will show you how.

Now, LOL, if you are electronically challenged such as I be careful, with my car everything goes thru the radio, alarms, the main brain to the car....about every possible setting is there! :shock:

I like sunroofs, and convertibles, just opt not to have them here. It gets entirely to hot to enjoy a convertible, and with the intense sun if you do not get a tinted sunroof we will get faded interior fast.

Again, nice ride, I do not get 40mpg, am wishing I did with gas back up to 3.05!

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
kashton

Those are the biggest selling vehicles in Terrace right now. Went from one in town, to about 10. I like your color. Makes me want to get a new vehicle.
Humanity is a parade of fools, and I'm at the front, twirling a baton!
Jim from Canada

Got the lowdown on all the electronic gew gaws at the dealership. I kind of like the radio (CD) turning down when I slow down. Had Kenny Wayne Sheppard blasting on it today...wow! The colour is Dark Metalic Silver. It has more options than I wanted but it was on the lot and called to Sal and I to take it home lol. It is a Sun and Sound package. I think we got pretty good deal and with the paint/rust/fabric protection package I have no wories about anything for 5 years. My Supplier Discount was worth a few dollars. We are just looking for excuses to go out in it! The dog has not been in it yet, so we will have to bring her for a ride soon. Got to get a blanket in there because she sheds like crazy!!!

Jim
Yanita

Hey Jim,

LOL, when we got the Monte I HAD to take it out...every excuse... go to the store and forget something, so of course you got to go back!

Now almost 2 years latter I still have decent mileage on it but I find reasons to consolidate trips..like I said earlier, the price of gas!

Yup, I love music, rather loud I might add, the Monte has the best sound system in it for the model.

Enjoy, you worked and saved long enough!

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!