New Moderator!

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

LynnieCheb

Many congratulations, JD! What a fine addition to an already fine forum!

Lynnie C.
kashton

Well, It's about time. I'm sure Troyster will agree when he gets back from holidays.

Congrats! You sure spend enough time, and know your job to be a mod.
Humanity is a parade of fools, and I'm at the front, twirling a baton!
altasnowman

congrats and well done. with age and wisdom come responsibility.
The dirtyist word in the dictionary CANCER....it takes many too soon and leaves nothing but anger and pain. We all mourn the loss of those that have succummed to this......
Maureen

Sorry JD! I should have done my best to breeze by a few days away. But, those dang 777 weddings had me pretty busy.

Just so everyone knows, I did congratulate JD, just not on the board!

Personally, I'm tickled pink to have JD aboard with us mods! His professional experience can't be beat and he's a pretty cool guy!

Susan, personally I think he should move somewhere between you and I LOL! Hey, it's just a couple hundred miles!

You just do what you've been doing JD! You've done fine for years!

Maureen 8)
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.
'Plato'
busybee1952

Congratulations JD! I hope you like being a moderator. It sure is great knowing I can come here for help and advice and someone always seems to come up with an answer for me. No one seems to know mobile homes, even the old ones, like this place!
JD
Site Admin

Thanks Lynnie, Rudy, Pat and Maureen again. I am happy to offer my viewpoint and experience with the other forum users here. I know I will have a lot to say about certain types of repair, but if you noticed, there are some topics that I stay out of, because I don't feel qualified to answer. Talking about the repairs I do know is no big feat. These are things I have done countless times in the last 18 years of mobile home repair. I should be a lot more knowledgeable than I am. Instead of studying things and exploring alternatives, you get tunneled visioned in getting the work done. There is also the commercial aspect of professional work. Not everyone wants to pay for the very best you can do techniques and products. But we try to always work with the very best craftsmanship in what we do. That would be the beauty of DIY. You can take the extra time to go the extra mile. Putting your own hands on something allows you to be sure that it is right. You don't have to settle for good enough.

Thanks again to everyone for the nice welcome.

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.