heater blower intertherm feh-015ha-03

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

newguy47

I have intertherm feh-015ha-03 i have two questions.1st one the blower fan seem to blow on low never seems to kick up to higher speed doesnt have any capactor hooked to it i think that what the thing on it is call some of them battery things are call it never been wired in the wires have never been cut or modified from factory specs is the low speed normal or is the blower fan suppost to kick up high as it runs?The other question is i have notice when it does kick on that it kicks on before the heat coils have heated up it blowes out cold for about 30 sec to 1 full min before i start to feel any heat coming out of the vents and the further way i move from the furnace the cooler it get and lower blowing from the blower motor what is it or how to fix it already change the sequencer so what else is next to look at ?