Happy Canada Day

Whether it's NASCAR or your family vacation, talk about anything here!

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Jim from Canada

Another year and another birthday. Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday. Best wishes to our neighbours south of the border for their upcoming 4th of July birthday too!

Jim
kashton

My daughter already has herself covered in Canada day temp tatoos. I don't know what Terrace has planned for tomorrow, but they should have fireworks.
Humanity is a parade of fools, and I'm at the front, twirling a baton!
troyster

Wishing all you Canucks a Happy Canada Day and since I will be on the road Monday Happy 4th of July to our Mobile home family south of the border. Let us remember the soldiers from Canada & the USA who continue to fight for our freedom.
Maureen

Happy Canada day to all of our Northern neighbors!

I had to laugh Jim, Warren has his 59th birthday in two weeks. He's not looking forward to it so much these days LOL!

Stay safe during your celebrations!

I'm busy trying to come up with food for the 4th of July here. They've got 2 days to tell me how many people. I already told them what the food will be! I'll be cooking all day Tuesday and Wednesday! All of them work during the day Wednesday, so it will be quick snacks and dinner as they all get off at different hours, then on to fireworks. Sponsored fireworks at designated sites. Personal fire works are illegal here.

We're lucky, we sit high enough over Reno and Sparks that we can catch most of the fireworks show from the back deck.

Be smart and stay safe folks!

Maureen 8)
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.
'Plato'
JD
Site Admin

Happy Canada Day to all our friends up north. Been to BC many times and have traveled through other provinces. Beautiful country. I am sure the territories are beautiful too.

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
Manitoba Bill

That's funny, the Country doesn't look 140. LOL

Best wishes to the big kid south of us!
[color=red]
I'm not an Expert, just a DIY[/color]