Photos too big

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

Steve-WA

I want to post before & afters from my phone, but all photos too big - just over the 2m limit. I'm not going out & making changes; seems this site should make it easier. Frowny face
Greg

Steve, most photo programs have a re sizing feature. I know there was one on Microsoft & Picasa, simple to use just download the photo and resize it.

Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
Norm Frechette

Steve-WA wrote:I want to post before & afters from my phone
i have yet to see a forum that allows you to post photos from a cell phone

that may be your biggest problem

you might want to find a teenager that knows how to do it :D they know all kinds of computer short cuts

open a photobucket account (its free) and the upload your photos to that. photobucket lets you resize photos

you can also upload a photo as an attachment but it too will have to be resized

read some of the searches in the link below

https://www.google.com/#q=posting+photo ... +to+forums
m5online

Here's a quick and easy way way to get the size of your pics down. If you have an iphone you can email the pics to yourself and it should ask you what size you want to send, just choose "small" or "medium" and you should be go to go.
Steve-WA wrote:I want to post before & afters from my phone, but all photos too big - just over the 2m limit. I'm not going out & making changes; seems this site should make it easier. Frowny face
HouseMedic

Just set your phone to take pictures with less pixels. If you have a 8megapixel camera set it to 4megapixels and the picture should be smaller to begin with.

Ron