Nordyne E2EB-012HA no heat

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Robert383S10

Hello, I have a 16 yr. old heater that quit on me, it is the Nordyne E2EB-012HA model.

My symptoms at first were that the blower motor would not ever cut off, so after the heat cycle would finish- then it would continue to just blow cold air, I used it like this a couple yrs. just flipping the breaker on/off when I needed heat because the blower would not stop. We don't need much heat here in South Texas, but some every now and then...

Now the unit will not blow heat anymore, it still blows-just not hot air. The unit has had some condensation dripping on it over the yrs. from a clogging coil dripping on it, maybe that caused some component to fail ???

I am able to work on it and change parts out if I know what to change,
any help appreciated, thanks.
DaleM

Sounds like you have lost the sequencer. That pretty much controls everything on that unit. It tells the blower to come on then brings the heating elements on one at a time. It will also cycle the unit down as the need for heat has been met. Blower turning off last.
Robert383S10

Thankyou sir, I will go ahead and change that out and give it a go