Floor and double sink pics

Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer.
For mobile home parts, click here.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, mhrAJ333, JD

RickW

IMG_0025.JPG
IMG_0027.JPG
Thank you everyone for all your help. I couldn't have done it without you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HouseMedic

Looking good. What did he use on the tub? Is that a new topcoat of gel-coat or just a paint like epoxy?

Ron
RickW

He used an epoxy.
ponch37300

Looks great. Was the tub sprayed? What product was used? Was there any problems with the tub before hand or just needed freshening up? Just curious because I've always been skeptical about refinishing tubs.
RickW

Tub was sprayed. I don't know what product was used. I was just told an epoxy. The tub was old and looked it. Ponch37300, I'm skeptical about it too but for now I am very happy with it.
JD
Site Admin

I like the tub. Looks like chocolate! I know some people that had their tub and toilet refinished with epoxy and it held up perfectly for many years that I know of (maybe 6-7 years). I have not seen these people in many years, so I don't know how it looks now.
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.